Storm Summit 2020: Get Prepared for the Storm Season
Co-Hosted with WJCT & FPREN
Join Us for An Informative Discussion!
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- 9AM – 10:15AM
During this free virtual summit, the following topics will be discussed, followed by a Q&A:
- 2020 Storm Season Outlook: Understanding Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, Tornadoes & More
- Emergency Preparedness: Learn from Local Experts
- How to Prepare When Disaster Strikes: Getting Business Back Up & Running
- “Lessons Learned” Panel Discussion – Property Managers Panel on How They Dealt with Hurricanes in The Past
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Jeff Huffman, Chief Meteorologist, WJCT/FPREN/WUFT
- Carling Moore, Property Manager, Cushman & Wakefield
- Pilar Dixon, Vice President, Brown & Brown of Florida, Inc. – Jacksonville
- Steven Woodard, Director, City of Jacksonville’s Emergency Preparedness Division
- Meaghan Smalley, JAA, Emergency Preparedness
- Todd Smith, City of Jacksonville’s Emergency Preparedness, Fire & Rescue Department
- Brendan Rivers, WJCT Reporter
A link will be sent to all registered guests. You must register by May 29, 2020.
Click here to view invitation.
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm