Join Dr. Joe Sirven and a panel of experts for a live discussion on timely health care topics that affect us all. This event will be recorded for broadcast at a later date.
Now in its second season, What’s Health Got To Do With It? is a popular weekly medical show produced with locally and internationally renowned health experts to help you get the healthcare answers you want.
At this event our medical experts will be discussing the latest health headlines and answering your questions on the following topics:
- The end of the Covid pandemic emergency on May 11
- The fight against high drug prices
- FDA and the Alzheimer’s disease drug debates
- Catchy infections and staying healthy
- Joseph I. Sirven, MD
- Jennifer Cowart, MD, Local Hospitalist
- Sunil Joshi, MD, President Family Allergy Asthma Consultants
- Chad Neilsen, MPH, Director of Infection Prevention, UF Health Jacksonville
Tickets are free, but seating is limited. Reserve your seat today!
What’s Health Got to Do with It? is presented in part by the American Brain Foundation, the Epilepsy Foundation Florida, Neurelis and Eli Lilly.
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
100 Festival Park Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32202