Listen to your favorite WJCT programming anytime and anywhere on your phone!
Enjoy WJCT News 89.9 news, PBS programs On Demand, including PBS KIDS, and podcasts right from your phone or tablet. Stream NPR’s top flagship shows, like Morning Edition and All Things Considered and catch WJCT’s local midday newscasts from our award-winning newsroom providing the latest happenings in your community! Listen to WJCT News 89.9, Classical 24© 89.9 HD2, Anthology 89.9 HD3, and The Independent 89.9 HD4. The WJCT app is now available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android phones and tablets.
With the WJCT app, you will be able to:
- Live stream WJCT News 89.9, Classical 24© 89.9 FM HD2, Anthology 89.i9 HD3, and The Independent 89.9 HD4 24/7.
- Get on-demand streaming of the best of PBS programming including an extended collection of programming through PBS Passport, an exclusive member benefit. Click here to learn more about PBS Passport.
- Easy mobile access to read or listen to local news stories
- Wake up to the stream of your choice
- Integrate the app with your car’s dashboard systems via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto and any additional supported car systems.
- Become a member or donate
- Sign up for WJCT’s newsletters and remain connected to all happening around the station.
- View Program Schedules
- Notifications of important information and breaking news In Your Car: Besides finding WJCT’s HD channels on the radio dial at 89.9 HD2, HD3 or HD4 in Jacksonville, you can also use the WJCT App via Bluetooth, through Apple CarPlay (CarPlay enabled stereos only) or directly through a USB cable or aux audio adapter.
Listen to the WJCT App from your car:
- Download the WJCT App today from the Apple App Store or Google Play, and use your car’s Bluetooth connection, USB playback, or an auxiliary cord (for phones that have an auxiliary input). If you already have this set up, great! (Skip to Step 3).
- If you have an iPhone, click here for instructions, on how to set it up in your car, and here for instructions for an Android device.
- Once connected, open the WJCT App, tap “Listen” on the top right, and choose your station!