WJCT Passport FAQs
Your Apple TV PBS App may be synced to a different email than the one you assigned to WJCT Passport. To reset your Apple TV email address, you must deactivate and reactivate the PBS app with the email associated with your WJCT Passport account. Please note that you do not need to reset your Apple TV general account email, just within the PBS app. This will not affect other apps on Apple TV.
- Within the PBS app on the Apple TV, click on Settings
- Click on Deactivate
- Exit to main Apple TV page
- Click on PBS app
- Instructions will appear on the screen instructing you to go to your computer and visit pbs.org/activate and enter the password which will be provided on the screen (note, this is not the Passport activation code)
- Visit pbs.org/activate, enter the provided password, press enter
- You will be taken to a page asking you to log in – using the same email affiliated with WJCT Passport
- Enter the email affiliated with Passport, enter the password set up when originally logging into WJCT Passport
- Click Sign In
- Apple TV PBS app will automatically be updated with this information and will have all the benefits of WJCT Passport
If you donated online by clicking the “Sign Up Now” button, you should see a CuriosityStream activation link on the confirmation page for your gift. You will also receive an email message from WJCT at the email address you entered when registering for CuriosityStream.
If you did not receive an email, you can activate your CuriosityStream account by contacting email@example.com or by calling 904.358.6388.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting the reset password page at curiositystream.com.
- You will be required to input your email address in the box and hit the “Submit” button.
- Once the request has been submitted, you will receive an email with a link to create a new password.
- Follow the link on the email and you will be required to input your email address, create a new password, and confirm the new password. Hit the “Submit” button and you will receive a confirmation message on screen indicating that your password has been reset.
- Return to the sign in page and enter your email address and new password to start navigating CuriostyStream again!
You can enjoy CuriosityStream on the following platforms:
- Any laptop, desktop, PC, or Mac via a modern web browser
- Amazon Kindle (2012 or later)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick, Amazon Fire TV, and Amazon Fire TV 2014
- Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku TV, and Roku Streaming Stick
- Google Chromecast via either the Chrome browser, Android or iOS devices
- Chrome extension for easy access to the web app
- Android device running version 4.0.3 or higher
- Android TV running Android version 4.1 and up
- Apple iPhones, iPods, and iPads with iOS 7 or higher installed
- Apple TV 3rd generation and earlier via AirPlay
- Apple TV 4th generation and Ultra 4K Apple TV
- Xbox One
Available Smart TVs Market apps: LG, Samsung, Sony/Android TV, and VIZIO
Our content is available as an add-on option through the following providers:
Amazon Prime, Comcast/Xfinity, Sling TV, layer3tv, and VRV
*The above partnerships are solely handled by the respective customer service of each company. We do not have access or oversight into these accounts. Also, please note that these subscriptions are separate from a normal CuriosityStream subscription and cannot be interchanged.*
While CuriosityStream is a worldwide service, accessible over any supported Internet-connected devices – the availability of our content varies according to geographical locations and licensing agreements with our partners.
Original productions from Curiosity Studios, such as Destination Pluto, A Curious World, Curious Minds, and the 4K production Big Picture Earth – are available worldwide. Acquired content (from BBC, NHK, TerraNoa, ZED etc.), such as the feature documentaries and series may be subjected to geo-blocking.